Why does VPNSafetyDot Premium cost money?
In this article, we want to explain why VPNSafetyDot Premium costs money.
VPNSafetyDot has been around for years and has taken a lot of work to make it really solid (Without there being dropouts while monitoring the VPN connection).
However, we quickly realized that just the basic monitoring of the VPN connection is not enough to provide all-around protection.
In further very time consuming efforts over the last year, we have implemented more VPN verification mechanisms and discovered additional security vulnerabilities independent of VPN’s and implemented features to close them.
All these improvements are only part of VPNSafetyDot Premium.
We have ensured and will continue to ensure that VPNSafetyDot Premium meets the highest standards to protect your privacy.
To name just two of the many highly important features we have worked on and will continue to work on:
- Tracking data stored by third-party applications on the device may contain sensitive data such as your real IP address. This can even be transmitted to the Internet even if your VPN is securely connected. Read More in the following article.
- Monitor and detect VPN failures of any kind, including but not limited to IP reassign issues, kill switch errors, VPN app failures due to low system resources and so on.
In addition to the technical efforts in VPNSafetyDot Premium to protect your privacy, our goal is to satisfy our customers.
The introduction of a paid premium version of VPNSafetyDot allows us to:
- Focus 100% On The Product
- Be Independent
- Provide the Best Product in the Niche
- Add More Useful Features to Premium
- Give You Better Support
At this point it should also be said that we have received quite a lot of unserious monetization offers in the past year.
All of them either violated the codex or the main idea why we made VPNSafetyDot.
Here are some offers we got in the past:
- One VPN provider offered us a very high sum to promote their VPN and talk down other VPN’s (We would never do something like this)
- We also got many donation offers, but most of them have asked for something in return (Promotion Website or Service)
- We also got asked to join shady “business models”, where we should integrate other companies mining, tracking or proxy SDK’s into VPNSafetyDot. All these options would harm our user’s privacy in the long term. (Of course we disagreed!)
None of those “offers” are compatible with our idea and vision of creating a bias-free security app which stands up to the highest quality requirements when it comes to checking VPN’s for their quality and reliability and protecting you from other threats (Security-related tracking data).
We are constantly looking for new threats and trying to close them. Maintaining and engineering these features requires high costs, a lot of time and knowledge and cannot be managed without any source of income.